I wasn’t regular enough to post but Could I miss a day like this when Sehwag, the best friend of Gambhir has broken all records by becoming the highest scoring batsman in a ODI by scoring 219 against West Indies in 4th One Day Match breaking the record previously held by Sachin Tendulkar.
If someone talks about Cricket and Friendships, one must be thinking about the mighty Sehwag and the eccentric Gambhir and their friendship. The duo has been playing together for a decade now, not only for Indian National team but for Delhi as well. They share quite a chemistry as everyone is aware of. Noone can ever forget the opening partnerships involving the two, which is considered to be one of the biggest strength for the Team.
Let’s Talk about Statistics :-
- They have scored 6 hundreds with the highest of 201 and a total of 2085 for India together.
- 11th position for the highest runs made by a duo in Test Cricket with 3854 in mere 70 Innings
- 6th Position for Highest Opening Partnership Runs with the highest average among the Top 6
- 10 Hundreds made together in Test Cricket
- They have scored 23 Fifties in Test Cricket which is the 4th Highest ever
- 9th in the list of Highest Partnership Runs in t20 Matches
- 4th for the Highest Opening Partnership Runs in t20 Matches
And Now is the turn for the Photographs to say it all
I really don’t think that anyone can ever say more than what these pictures depict, I always feel so special to see how these two guys gel up, And I always feel too proud to see that our Gambhir is in such good Hands.
They Surely are Jai Veeru of Indian Cricket and will continue to be a model for all the friends all over the world.
Congrats Sehwag for your Acievements and Congrats Gambhir for your Friend’s
Let’s just Wish you two remain like this forever……